Miura Haruma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kira
Stranger
Stranger
kira

Female
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-30

[2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) Empty
PostSubject: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:03 pm

This movie is "in the making" but I guess we can have a little pre-discussion about it?

According to Japanese sources, the movie will be set around a school or summer festival of sorts with 3-D and Yankumi attending. There are some incidences though and chaos ensues.

There are talks about possible guest stars from previous Gokusen seasons including Akanishi Jin and Kamenashi Kazuya from KAT-TUN (Season 2), Matsumoto Jun from Arashi (Season 1), Koike Teppei (Season 2) and Oguri Shun (Season 1).

What do you think about this?
And what do you expect from this movie?

I myself am pretty interested in how the writers will...well, get this going because Season 3 of Gokusen has had a lot of very redundant moments (if you have watched Seasons 1-2 you'll know what I mean). Of course there's still the graduation outstanding so I guess this will take place in the movie? If they're not planning to release a special afterwards, to (as it is done with the ROOKIES drama now).

Preparations are already taking place. Takaki Yuya (Hey!Say!JUMP, Ogata Yamato) is said to take acting lessons and work on his speech so he can keep up with top notch actors like Miura Haruma.

I'll be looking forward to seeing the 6-some and Yankumi in action =]

[EDIT]

Gokusen Movie confirmed!
To be aired June/July 2009

The story will revolve around the graduated students from 3-D (Season 3 only) and the 2-D and NOW 3-D students from Akadou, who will be introduced in the special on March 28.

The former 3-D students (Kazama, Ogata & Co.) will get into some kind of post-graduation trouble and YanKumi, now teacher of another 3-D and her new class get involved one way or the other...

Among the "new" cast will be, so far, Tamamori Yuuta from JE idol group Kis-my-Ft2. Other members have not yet been conirmed.

Last edited by kira on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kozumifan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
Kozumifan

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:34 pm

oh! i thought it was still just a rumor..
wow! this is great, but i thought the movie would take place at the graduation ceremony [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) 652979
what i heard is that it will be out my next march,
so haruma will have a lot coming because there's still that rumored drama BLOODY MONDAY anf Yankumi has a mucial coming
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/news/20080731-OHT1T00048.htm
still im looking forward to watch this movie, i've been waiting for lo long..
it does not mention Oguri Shun though :( , i really want him to be in the movie!
Back to top Go down
http://kozumifan.livejournal.com
kira
Stranger
Stranger
kira

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:21 am

well the only REAL source I can go from is Takaki Yuya walking on the Wink Up Magazine message board.
His message was:

"To the Gokusen Cast Members:
Looks like we'll meet again (laughs). ;) "

There was also mentioned that he's going to take the acting/speaking lessons since he didn't do so well during the drama itself and a lot of scenes had to be altered (mostly in Haruma's favour I guess).

That was around the time when the rumours about the movie came up. So I guess if it's not a movie, it's going to be at least SOMETHING. And to hear that some plot-outline leaked...yeah. =X

I really wonder how things will go since Takaki and BAD are busy with their idol work right now, Ishiguro Hideo has a drama coming up (CAT STREET) and Miura Shouhei is in the Koizora drama right now...judging by normal filming schedules for a movie I'd say 2-3 months at least so if the release date is in March they'd have to start shooting in Winter. So around December. It should only overlap with Winter season drama shooting for max. 1 month since the new drama season starts in October and runs until the beginning of January or so...

Which means if he is in BLOODY MONDAY then he'd have to jump from drama filming and promotion right into movie filming and promotion but that is do-able, I guess?

As for Nakama Yukie...the link you gave me is about something she's doing for 24 TV so that means it will only be for one day, either the 30th or 31st of this month...so she wouldn't have any problems...?
Back to top Go down
Kozumifan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
Kozumifan

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:06 pm

now that you say it.. hideo and shohei are in dramas right now. Koizora just came out but the filming is almost done i think, but none of the guys (besides takaki) has mention anything =\, Haruma has updated his blog tqice this week but nothing about the movie :(.
Hopefully we will hear more about this as we aproach the fall season. and if they will be filiming the movie during the fall, then that means that BLOODY MONDAY will be moved to either winter or spring next year :(
Back to top Go down
kira
Stranger
Stranger
kira

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:46 pm

that's highly possible.
seeing that if Satoh Takeru is going to co-star with Haruma as said in the "BLOODY MONDAY" thread...he has ROOKIES stuff until the end of the year... =/
Back to top Go down
Kozumifan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
Kozumifan

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:42 pm

yeah the ROOKIES movie right?
have they started the filming?
i keep checking his blog to see if he mentions Bloody Monday
but he hasnt yet, he's pretty busy with rookies right now :(

edit edit! -----

I just checked Miura Shohei's blog
he updated today and here's something i found interesting
he mentioned the 3D class

Quote :

07:00
麹町の日テレ集合
(3-D生徒全員と再会♪)
24時間TVのロケをして…

終わり→移動。

something about 24 hr tv
Back to top Go down
kira
Stranger
Stranger
kira

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:08 am

ah yes
that's something that's been confirmed a long time ago.

Arashi's Matsumoto Jun was the 1st Gokusen Seasons main character Sawada Shin, right?
And since this year's 24TV is hosted by Arashi and it's going to be MatsuJun's birthday, Gokusen will make an appearance. Nakama Yukie will have her musical thing or whatever she's doing on 24TV too so that's just... natural?

Last year when Takki&Tsubasa hosted 24TV there was also an appearance by the cast of another drama, Tantei Gakuen Q =)
Back to top Go down
Kozumifan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
Kozumifan

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:41 pm

oh i see :(
i thought they would have a special or sumthing XD
Back to top Go down
kira
Stranger
Stranger
kira

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:56 pm

I doubt they'll have something like an actual drama special but they'll probably make an appearance as 3-D somewhere...? unfortunately I missed watching the Tantei Q corner last year but judging from pictures I found they'll be doing something for the charity... and maybe they'll wear the 24TV t-shirt while doing so and not their gakuran *sadface*

mh... Ren without his meche hair, too...since haruma's hair is back to all black?
Back to top Go down
kira
Stranger
Stranger
kira

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:32 am

It has been CONFIRMED!
Haruma's agency has confirmed that there will be Gokusen Movie based on season 3 (partly) this June-July!
Back to top Go down
carshrimp
Best Friend
Best Friend
carshrimp

Female
Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:45 am

Thank you for the confirmation. This is a really busy year for him, jesus.
Back to top Go down
http://viapurifico.morning-songs.com/harumacchi/
kira
Stranger
Stranger
kira

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:39 pm

I also posted some information on the plot.
According to JapanToday, the movie will close the Gokusen drama series FOR GOOD. So there won't be season 4 or something.

And well...busy is good if it's for work, right?
You gotta live from something...and Haruma has an apartment to pay for and a Tokyo lifestyle to live (well, I guess his company pays for the apartment but...salary deductable na...*won't go into detail here*)
Back to top Go down
Kozumifan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
Kozumifan

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:06 pm

AH-HA! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!
like i was sure tehre would be a new movie! WOOT
im so happy~ ♥

[2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) Gokumovie.th
Back to top Go down
nikki_sayson
Best Friend
Best Friend
nikki_sayson

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:31 am

Wee~ so happy!Maybe the movie will be gonna super hit!LOL.I can't wait for it! [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) 247667
Back to top Go down
http://nikki-nikky.blogspot.com
starryxXx

starryxXx

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:59 am

thx~
can't wait for the movie XD
only 3D :(, it would cool if the gokusen 1 & 2 cast was in it as well XD
still happy anyways :D
Back to top Go down
http://starryxxx.livejournal.com/
Kozumifan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
Kozumifan

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:43 am

like, i really want to know if the people from season 1 and 2 are going to be included in the movie. I'd like to see Oguri Shun work again with Haruma. and because they're adding Tamamori to this. do you guys think that Matsujun will appear? with Tamamori is like 4 Je boys in a movie.. Now, i'd really like too see Shin because i want Yankumi to end up with him XD but who knows...
Back to top Go down
nikki_sayson
Best Friend
Best Friend
nikki_sayson

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:41 am

Well, i think bec. it is the final of Gokusen series.Waa~ i miss the love tandem ShinKumi fuwaa~~ [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) 247667
Back to top Go down
http://nikki-nikky.blogspot.com
kira
Stranger
Stranger
kira

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:55 am

Kozumifan wrote:
like, i really want to know if the people from season 1 and 2 are going to be included in the movie. I'd like to see Oguri Shun work again with Haruma. and because they're adding Tamamori to this. do you guys think that Matsujun will appear? with Tamamori is like 4 Je boys in a movie.. Now, i'd really like too see Shin because i want Yankumi to end up with him XD but who knows...

Still not confirmed 100% but according to a Japanese Blog Kamenashi Kazuya was sighted on the set of the Gokusen Movie along with Miura Haruma. The venue was the ramen restaurant tht poses as "Kumai's Ramen" in the series.

There have been more rumours about possible cameos floating around... like...Kame not appearing as Odagiri Ryu but as Kanzaki Shizuku instead but...who knows?

Don't take my word for this since it's still not confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Kozumifan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
Kozumifan

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:30 pm

hmm.. premiere is next week, yet there's still few news about this movie :( now that Kame's back.. do you guys think that there will be a Gokusen 4?? this is turning like the Kimpachi Sensei series pirat
Anyways.. let's wait until next week for news!
Back to top Go down
Kozumifan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
Kozumifan

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:42 am

a report from the official website from last week.

Quote :

三浦春馬(風間廉役):
[2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) 1246939976_11miura

こんにちは、三浦春馬です。本当にこんなたくさんの…(会場から一度に多くの声援が)何言ってるか分かんない!(笑)聖徳太子じゃないんだから俺は、分かんないよ(笑)。
皆さんにこうやって会えて、本当にすごく嬉しく思ってます。そして素晴らしいキャストの皆さん達と一緒にこうやって肩を並べてこの場に立てていることが本当に光栄です。
(会場から「ありがとう!」の声)ありがとう。こちらこそありがとう。本当に『ごくせん THE MOVIE』よろしくお願いします。三浦春馬でした。

[2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) 1246939976_0630f
Back to top Go down
Kozumifan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
Kozumifan

Female

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:38 pm

From Japan now at lj

Quote :

Estimated Gokusen box-office revenue of over 5 billion yen
[2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) Wrgmsk
Nobody doubts that "Gokusen: The Movie" is going to be a huge success and with an estimated box-office revenue of over 5 billion yen it’s probably going to be a nice end to the series that lasted for 7 years. Nakama Yukie once again put on the trademark jersey of the tough teacher with a big heart for the stage greeting on its opening day. "I’m full of gratitude to everyone."
About 700 tried to find a seat at 7:20am in the morning to be one of the first to see the grand final of the Gokusen series.
Toho expected a big congestion for the tickets and decided to give them
away via a lottery for both, last week’s preview screening and
Saturday’s first official screening (incl. stage greeting) – more than
40,000 applied for the tickets. The movie then opened in 409
theaters nation-wide and according to Toho it’s already running more
successful than "ALWAYS – Zoku 3chome no Yuhi" in 2007.
ALWAYS made 4.56 billion yen, but Gokusen is even expected to cross the 5 billion yen in total box-office revenues.

The theater got filled with shouts of joy when Yankumi (Nakama) led
the cast on stage. It’s probably going to be one of the last times we
are going to see her wearind that red jersey. When finishing the movie,
even the usual calm and cool Nakama had teary eyes, but at the stage
greeting she was all bright again.

"I think it’s
incredible that she always red the book all night long, never had or at
least never showed any injuries or illness during the filming, she also
never complained about a single thing or bad-mouthed other people. I’m
sad that it’s coming to an end, but Yankumi is going to live forever."
Director
Sato Toya thanked Nakama for how seriously she worked on the project.
Nakama herself stayed into her role as the strong Yankumi until the end
and commented, "When you laugh, cry and enjoy yourself; when you go
back home afterwards and feel refreshed, then I’m happy!"

source

DANG! i'm glad that the movie was a big success :)
but i'm really going to miss yankumi :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)   [2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED) Empty

Back to top Go down

[2009] Gokusen 3 Movie (CONFIRMED)
Page 1 of 1