Miura Haruma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with?

Go down 
+4
Elusiv
maki-chan
nikki_sayson
Kozumifan
8 posters

Who do you want to co-star with?
Fukuda Saki
Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Bar_left9%Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Bar_right
 9% [ 1 ]
Yamashita Tomohisa
Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Bar_left18%Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Bar_right
 18% [ 2 ]
Eikura Nana
Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Bar_left0%Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Mukai Osamu
Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Bar_left0%Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Kitano Kii
 0% [ 0 ]
Matsumoto Jun
Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Bar_left55%Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Bar_right
 55% [ 6 ]
Toda Erika
 0% [ 0 ]
Okada Masaki
Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Bar_left9%Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Bar_right
 9% [ 1 ]
Horikita Maki
 9% [ 1 ]
Kimura Takuya
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Kozumifan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
Kozumifan

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with?   Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Who do you want Haruma to co-star with?

I want him in a drama with Fukuda Saki. I think they would make a cute on-screen couple :)
Back to top Go down
http://kozumifan.livejournal.com
nikki_sayson
Best Friend
Best Friend
nikki_sayson

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with?   Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:14 am

Who do you want Haruma to co-star with?

I want him in a drama w/ MatsuJun. 'Coz they're both talented in acting & cho~ hansamu! Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? 247667 Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? 605805
Back to top Go down
http://nikki-nikky.blogspot.com
maki-chan
Stranger
Stranger
maki-chan

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with?   Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:39 am

I want to pair Haruma with Maki coz I think they wiil be a good pair .... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Elusiv
Friend
Friend
Elusiv

Female
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with?   Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:19 am

With Matsumoto Jun or Ninomiya Kazunari or also with Nishikido Ryo =P
Back to top Go down
http://elusiv.skyrock.com
doriliv
Stranger
Stranger
doriliv

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with?   Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:15 pm

^ I very much agree with the above post.

All three are great actors and Ryo just happens to be one of my favourite guys. hehe

But I always like when Haruma and Shun work together in anything
Back to top Go down
Ar_Yue

Ar_Yue

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with?   Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:39 pm

For female co-starring... I would say Erika Toda or Kuroi Meisa. Was going to add Kobayashi Ryoko but just found out that she's going to be in Samurai High School. LOL!

For the male co-starring... Hmmm... very tough question. I think Matsuda Shota, Mizushima Hiro or Okada Masaki. If it's a Johnny member... Matsumoto Jun, Kame from Kattun or Ohno Satoshi. LOL!

I know, don't know why I think Kame but I think they have a brotherly look between them.
Back to top Go down
Kozumifan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
Kozumifan

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with?   Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:18 pm

I agree with you Ar_Yue. I think haruma should co-star with Kuroki Meisa, she's my favorite actress and i think they'll look good on screen :)

Kame reminds me of Takeru for some reason. If it's a johnny, i want him to co-star with Jin from Kat-tun. or Matsujun

Even though SHS hasn't started yet. I wish to see haruma do a summer drama (the beach!!) Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Fresse
Back to top Go down
http://kozumifan.livejournal.com
maki-chan
Stranger
Stranger
maki-chan

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with?   Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:06 am

Yah I agreed with that !!! Kuroki Meisa she is a pretty good actress ...
Back to top Go down
Ar_Yue

Ar_Yue

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with?   Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:45 am

I know! I think this year is definitely her year for her career. Did you watch Ninkyo Helper?! That's was good. Killer looks to die for!

For Kame, he's acting needs abit more work. To be honest... but Takeru can act better than Kame. LOL! Sorry to the Kame fans. (TT___TT ) I would strongly agree, if it's a Johnny member Matsumoto Jun would be the perfect co-star.

LOL! I want Haruma to be in a suit. I'm a sucker for guys in formal suits with glasses. *Swoons~*
Back to top Go down
ChocoChic

ChocoChic

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with?   Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:23 am

i want he play a dorama with YamaPi....
i wonder,, how cool the dorama be, if there are two hot boys in it??
haha
Back to top Go down
http://chocochic.tumblr.com
botanbutton

botanbutton

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with?   Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Definitely Matsujun cause they can both learn alot from each other. And.....well duh, they're both delicious!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://botanbutton.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with?   Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you want Haruma to Co-Star with?
Page 1 of 1