Miura Haruma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johnny's boys

Go down 
+16
Cherry-Tea
nikki_sayson
anjoxiong
Utada
Lotikuma
junekojung
Honey_Haru
pinky
kira
SimyRin
Elusiv
Jen*daisuki*Haruma
cherryaddict
missk-rOo
Kozumifan
audrey0211
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kozumifan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
Kozumifan

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Johnny's boys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny's boys   Johnny's boys - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:42 pm

anyone seen NEWS' Koi no ABO?! i loooove that song XDD it's so 70ish lol. i think the very last part was the funniest of all lol
Back to top Go down
http://kozumifan.livejournal.com
Cherry-Tea
Stranger
Stranger
Cherry-Tea

Female
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Johnny's boys   Johnny's boys - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Kozumifan wrote:
anyone seen NEWS' Koi no ABO?! i loooove that song XDD it's so 70ish lol. i think the very last part was the funniest of all lol
It was so funny xD. Shige was a real player though lol. They all made real interesting expressions through out the PV, like when those girls were giving them clothes...the expressions they made were just xD.
Back to top Go down
http://hello-aly.livejournal.com/
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Johnny's boys   Johnny's boys - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:25 am

of course arashi!!because there`s matsumoto jun..
news i like yamashita tomohisa..kat-tun songs not bad too..but i only like kamenashi kazuya..

Johnny's boys - Page 3 Jun_ma10
Back to top Go down
karin
Stranger
Stranger
karin

Female
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Johnny's boys   Johnny's boys - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:40 pm

I love NEWS: they were the 1st Johnnys I've discovered and my #1. I like their songs, they're pretty nice.
And from NEWS' members I love Yamapi, Ryo and Tegoshi - Tego has an amaaazing voice, I so love it Johnny's boys - Page 3 605805 And Yamapi has something special that I can't describe, it's almost like magic LOL
As an actor, I love Ryo the most. I think his performance was the reason I liked Last Friends, because the story didn't touch me much...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://karinbc.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny's boys   Johnny's boys - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Johnny's boys
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3