Miura Haruma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules [PLEASE READ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KazamaYuuka

KazamaYuuka

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Rules [PLEASE READ] Empty
PostSubject: Rules [PLEASE READ]   Rules [PLEASE READ] EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 10:04 pm

MAJOR EDIT SO PLEASE READ

Since the Forum's gotten pretty big (love you all!) and we need to edit some of these and add =D

Introduction
• There is a Introduction post, you have to introduce yourselves.
• It does not have to be a novel, just drop a line or two, about how you got to this nice ol' place here ^^.

Posting
• PLEASE! If you want to post, please check all sections for existing post. Re-posting is really annoying and it's considered spamming!!.
• Post relevant topics only. If you're unsure or don't know where to post a certain topic, use the Shout Box and ask first!!
Please! let's keep our posts at least about 10-15 words long. I will keep an eye about this from NOW on. This is to avoid spamming. If you notice post shorter than that. please help us by letting that member know :)
NO DOUBLE POSTING PLEASE! Edit your first post, we dont want 5 consecutive posts from one user, unless it's from another day.
• Post Topics on their own thread! Use the "Random" Forum to post miscellaneous images/songs or Artwork. DO NOT post things like "where can i find this?" or " have you seen this?". things like that should be asked on the Shout Box.•
• All lager pics please under a spoiler tag, as well for spoilers itself.
• No excessive Quoting, please keep it to a minimum
• all videos posted here please also under a spoiler tag.

Reposting
THIS A BIG ONE!

DO NOT Re-upload information that has been Only been posted here!!!. I have such a hard time looking for magazines ex: Miss, Nonno, More.. and/or Videos, I tend to go download the file from streaming site. So please, credit and everything will be fine. I try my best at crediting my sources. ex: baidu, Haruma Chinese Forum, Hudie.com. If you take information from another site please credit! we dont want to get on bad terms with them.
• I have seen scans posted on many other places. If i see this happening often, i will lock the Scans/Videos section of a period of time. If i see these are shared by members of this forum, they will be I.P banned!

• Avatars no bigger than 100 x 100 pixels. please if yours is bigger than that, then must be changed!
• Signature size is up to you, just not so big that it messes up the layout please.

Spammers
• If we notice a spammer, or we think there is one, we will keep an eye on you :lol!:

If there IS a spammer and we notice it we will warn that person, of
that person STILL spams we will take away your posting access and/or
ban that person!
• If you notice a spammer, you can drop either Kozumifan or me (KazamaYuuka) a pm.

Board Problems

If by any chance something happens to the board and you notice it
before we do please email us at miura-haruma-forum@hotmail.de

If i forgot to mention something you think it should be posted here, please let me know ^___^
Back to top Go down
zuttobeaw

zuttobeaw

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Rules [PLEASE READ]   Rules [PLEASE READ] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:48 am

Rules [PLEASE READ] 247667 OK

I can I can

I understand and I made it .
Back to top Go down
Kozumifan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
Kozumifan

Female
Number of posts : 1350
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Rules [PLEASE READ]   Rules [PLEASE READ] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Edited rules again. I've added a few rules because it's become a problem lately.. so please read!
Back to top Go down
http://kozumifan.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules [PLEASE READ]   Rules [PLEASE READ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules [PLEASE READ]
Page 1 of 1