Miura Haruma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How/when did you become a Haruma fan?

Go down 
+6
kuro~neko
kenaruma_05
koizora06
nikki_sayson
maimaiharuma
doriliv
10 posters
AuthorMessage
doriliv
Stranger
Stranger
doriliv

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-20

How/when did you become a Haruma fan? Empty
PostSubject: How/when did you become a Haruma fan?   How/when did you become a Haruma fan? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:29 am

I'm a new, small fan. I don't know much about him yet. For me he just kept showing up places, lol.

The first thing I saw Haruma in was Akihabara@deep movie. I didn't notice him at all in this. Probably because I was paying too much attention to Hiroki Narimiya who is one of my favourite actors.

After this I watched Gokusen3. This is when he caught my attention. I watched it because I'd watched 1 and 2 and thought I should watch 3 as well. Haruma was amazing and I became a fan. I still didn't realise he had been in Akihabara@deep though because a. he was wearing a helmet through the whole film and b. I was looking at Hiroki tongue

Then I watched Binbo Danshi because Shun Oguri is another of my favourite actors. And what do you know, Haruma showed up again being completely adorable. After this I looked up dramas and films he'd been and watched 14 sai no haha (and realised he had been in Akihabara@deep)

After watching Bloody Monday recently, I really became a fan and joined the forum, hehe

So, what's your Haruma story?
Back to top Go down
maimaiharuma
Stranger
Stranger
maimaiharuma

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re:   How/when did you become a Haruma fan? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:20 am

i become a fan of him,, just after i have seen him on NHK.

i think he was just 16 then, a guesting i guess or a commercial (i cant remember). actually, at irst i paid no attention to him, but i really cant forget his cute face.

time passed, i didnt really thinked of him much but then a time come when we went to this store, it is called COMIC ALLEY, you can buy Japanese items there.. and then the store was playing the movie KOIZORA, the scene where haruma and yui is in bed. and oh my GOSH, i really remembered that he was the boy i used to adore.. hehe. that's how i became a fan of him. after that i finally decided to watch his shows... :D
Back to top Go down
http://maimaiconde.multiply.com
doriliv
Stranger
Stranger
doriliv

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How/when did you become a Haruma fan?   How/when did you become a Haruma fan? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:30 pm

I've never seen him on interview type things - only seen him portraying characters (except for the thing where he met the horse riding fan). Your lucky, I don't have anywhere to buy or see japanese music/magazines etc. where I live Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
nikki_sayson
Best Friend
Best Friend
nikki_sayson

Female
Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How/when did you become a Haruma fan?   How/when did you become a Haruma fan? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:32 pm

I accidentally see him on internet i search abt. him!When i first saw him in pic.I said that: This boy was pretty handsome.LOL.^^ XD How/when did you become a Haruma fan? 247667
Back to top Go down
http://nikki-nikky.blogspot.com
koizora06
Stranger
Stranger
koizora06

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: How/when did you become a Haruma fan?   How/when did you become a Haruma fan? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:47 pm

hmmmmm.. at first, when i was watching gokusen 3, i thought this was the only gokusen without som1 handsome in the cast..

but then, as i continue to watch the series.. i became a fan of haruma for his cute and natural expressions there.. haha and he is so handsome when he smiles.. How/when did you become a Haruma fan? 773672

from there, i continued watching other dramas that include him.. that's all. :D How/when did you become a Haruma fan? 247667
Back to top Go down
kenaruma_05

kenaruma_05

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: How/when did you become a Haruma fan?   How/when did you become a Haruma fan? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:00 am

When my tomodachi influence me to watch "Koizora"
then that's why I became a Haruma fan.
How/when did you become a Haruma fan? 247667
Back to top Go down
http://krose-gakru.webs.com
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: How/when did you become a Haruma fan?   How/when did you become a Haruma fan? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:14 am

when i saw a picture of him that is so handsome How/when did you become a Haruma fan? 247667
haha..and then i became his fan when i watched koizora..
Back to top Go down
botanbutton

botanbutton

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: How/when did you become a Haruma fan?   How/when did you become a Haruma fan? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Watched Koizora in 2008 and became interested. But really didn't gain super duper interest in him till I watched 14 sai no Haha in Janurary.
Back to top Go down
http://botanbutton.livejournal.com
imabangkoker

imabangkoker

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: How/when did you become a Haruma fan?   How/when did you become a Haruma fan? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:00 am

i became haru-chan fan when i saw him on movie " Sky of love"
i think haru-chan is vrry handsome How/when did you become a Haruma fan? Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
ChocoChic

ChocoChic

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How/when did you become a Haruma fan?   How/when did you become a Haruma fan? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:03 pm

back to 2009, when i stumbled upon a forum that discuss Japanese Doramas. And i found his thread there, after browsing information about him, i realized he has the same birthdate as me, only few years older btw. And in the last 2009 i watched Bloody Monday 1, continued with gokusen 3. and ever since then i became haruma's fan. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://chocochic.tumblr.com
lindou

lindou

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-02-23

PostSubject: Re: How/when did you become a Haruma fan?   How/when did you become a Haruma fan? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:49 am

It was in Koizora, i cried for him ;( but when i saw him in bloody monday, it was a revelation for me and he became my favorite actor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How/when did you become a Haruma fan?   How/when did you become a Haruma fan? Empty

Back to top Go down

How/when did you become a Haruma fan?
Page 1 of 1