Miura Haruma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

miura's blond hair?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muoicu

muoicu

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-20

miura's blond hair? Empty
PostSubject: miura's blond hair?   miura's blond hair? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Afer watching Negative happy chain edge, I'm always wonder about his blond hair in this movie. I'm 100% sure that his blond hair in koizora is wig. but in this movie, seeing his blond hair made me feel that his blond hair was his real hair with blond perm. do u have any ideas about this?
Back to top Go down
karin
Stranger
Stranger
karin

Female
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: miura's blond hair?   miura's blond hair? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:22 pm

I've never read anything about his hair in Koizora being a wig. Actually I've read somewhere that after filming Koizora, they used the fact that he was blonde to include him in Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge.

Also, here's a pic from his blog, I think this proves that it has always been his real hair :)
miura's blond hair? 39_0_0
Back to top Go down
http://karinbc.livejournal.com/
muoicu

muoicu

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: miura's blond hair?   miura's blond hair? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:00 am

really? actually i always love his blonde whether or not it is his real hair or wig. just make a post to make sure everything. thanks 4 ur reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: miura's blond hair?   miura's blond hair? Empty

Back to top Go down

miura's blond hair?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miura Haruma :: : : 三浦春馬 : : :: Haruma Chat-
Jump to: